ABOUT JOB SUBMISSIONS
IPPS members and representatives of their employers may submit job opportunities for posting on the IPPS Job Opportunities page.
- The format must comply to our website layout. A single PDF not exceeding 500KB will be acceptable for download, or a link to the company's website.
- The file must contain the job title, job location (city, state/province, country), description, contact information, and all other pertinent information.
- Members can only advertise on the IPPS Regional website with whom they are registered with.
- Postings are free of charge.
- Acceptance and removal of job postings is at the sole discretion of the IPPS Executive Committee.
Japan Secretary: Akemi Mizutani
ERNA Executive Secretary/Treasurer 2023
The Eastern Region of North America is seeking an Executive Secretary/Treasurer. Please see the attached document for more information.
The Executive Secretary/Treasurer is responsible for managing the affairs of the Eastern Region of the International Plant Propagators’ Society (IPPS Eastern Region), a non-profit professional trade association. He/she is employed by the region’s volunteer Board of Directors and serves as the primary point of contact. He/she oversees the board, membership issues, the finances of the region, general correspondence, communications and the planning of a four-day
annual educational conference and other programs as necessary.
Please contact Elizabeth Dunham at email@example.com with further questions.